ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
Subatomic Particles
Home
Search:
Tathbub
Posted by
AidylGrace
at
6:02 PM
|
Keep sliding down until your body realizes you're close to death. See how long it takes and laugh as you think to yourself "I should have jumped by now."
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lydia Grace
AidylGrace
"Maybe I'll write to save my life." -Owl City
View my complete profile
Archivo del blog
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(8)
▼
December
(8)
I tried to read the Lord of the Rings series in 6t...
Tathbub
Flesh.
Today starts my winter vacation. I will be so happ...
May I just..
"I am not the traveling salesman. I am the travel...
"Hm, why isn't my blog coming up.. It's in my hist...
Life Could Be a Dream
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Search
0 comments:
Post a Comment