"Hm, why isn't my blog coming up.. It's in my history, it should come up on the URL.......... Oh whoops, 'bogger' is not correct."

|

I am sad. 

I do believe that being depressed is more severe. Being upset has a tinge of anger. Being blue has more of a jazzy feel to it. Being melancholy sounds like a rich person kind of sad.

But I am just plain old sad

Sad you say? Well, yes. 

I feel alone. I am stuck in the secret place of the Most High, and it's dark in here. 

I could be totally wrong. Maybe I am just very exhausted. Considering I have received about 2.3 hours of sleep this week. I'm starting to see peacock feathers prance around my head. They aren't very colorful. They are as tired as I am. 

This blog is so stupid and pointless. My thoughts are moving at -9.67 MPH and I have no energy to pour my passion into this. This is more... half asleep ranting. I just want to color in my coloring book, eat cocoa puffs, and analyze Edgar Allen Poe. Too bad I have to do chemistry... more chemistry... and squeeze in some English analysis. 

OKAY LYDIA SHUT UP. Stop talking about school. School has betrayed you. You had a wonderful 10 year relationship, why does junior year have to be bad? It's the atmosphere. The kids with joints in between their fingers and diapers under their saggy pants and mini skirts. 

I met this girl name Veronica. I liked her a lot. Then she called us "twinsies" due to our having holes in our stockings. I almost tore my face off. 

I meow at everyone I meet. 

I haven't eaten anything besides fluffernutter sandwiches in the past week. A week is called a week because it makes you SO DAMNED WEAK BY THE END. I'm tired, Lydia. I am tired. 

But I will continue moving forward, since we know in the end it will kill me anyway.

Second post down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment