Life Could Be a Dream

|
Oh my. I did not expect this to be so elegant.

My legs are slowly being roasted by this 3 pound, black kitten. I say to people, "My kittens are my little rays of sunshine." That is no exaggeration nor... cute little pet name, drenched in admiration. I am completely serious. They blast heat into my body to the point where sweat doesn't flow out of me, it just turns into a gas from my pores and evaporates into Lord-knows-where. They are quick little boogers. They go 3.00 x 10^8 m/s. A blast of energy that hits you so hard that the fat on your cheeks meets your ears... you can't help but find yourself smiling.

I wish these whispers would go away.

Sunshine makes me happy. God made light--probably the best of His ideas-- and everyone smiles in the light. Unless it is shone instantly into your face, then you might not be smiling. But of course! Why would you be smiling? All of your guilt, shame, and hidden truths. The lack of light hides them nicely for you, packed into a cauldron of sticky goo.

But not me, no. I embrace the light. Whether it be an interrogation or a big, metal machine delivering supplies... I will embrace it. One ends in a panic attack, another ends in more light. Whether it be a mental rape or a journey through the stars, let the light hold my waist as we dance.

Rest in peace, Pyro. It has been 9 days. You only let me mourn for 3.                     Ebony just put her face on the space bar and.. I'm just gonna keep that because she's cute.

First post down. Let's see where I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment